One way to make it a little more fun and manageable is ESGI software. This software is designed by a former kindergarten teacher. I signed up for a 60-day free trial and fell in LOVE. It was so easy to implement. My kids were begging to come back to my laptop. I really enjoyed looking at the results and printing the parent letters. My parents loved the personalized letters that told them specifically which words and skills their child needed additional help. The best part about ESGI is the flashcards that automatically print out with each letter. I love how teachers can even create their own tests and assessments. Here’s an overview:
ESGI makes Assessment easy.
· Web-based software can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
· Fun for students to get assessed on a PC.
· Individualized parent letters showing parents which questions their child answered correctly and incorrectly.
· Individualized flashcards (with the student’s name), for the missed items, so parents can practice at home.
· Real-time reporting of the data you have assessed. Through easy to navigate reports, you can see what your class knows (or doesn’t know), individual student performance, item analysis, and more.
It’s easy to get started! What a wonderful thing for end of the semester assessments. I am so happy to announce that ESGI has graciously donated a one year membership to ONE lucky winner. To enter this contest, all you need to do is sign up for ESGI's FREE 60 Day Trial . You will not need to enter ANY credit card information for the FREE trial. It's super simple. After you’ve signed up for the free trial, ESGI will pick a winner in about two weeks. To SAVE $40 you can click here. The cost for a year subscription is $159 but oh so worth it!