Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Happy Soggy Fourth




 Happy Soggy Fourth! It's been raining non stop for the past two days. We live in a tourist town so this is very bad for business! However people still need to eat. Speaking of eating ... look who's in town. I've never even seen the show but I've seen pictures in magazines and heard all about her.







Since it's raining... all I can think about is water. Let's talk about watermarks. I've never really put them on my pictures because let's face it ... it's one more step and I don't that much time. I'm searching for someone who would like to guest blog and tell me how you put your watermark in your pictures. I've talked to some who use powerpoint and others use photoshop. I'm pretty sure you could use a tons of apps. I want to know the fastest and easiest way. If you're interested please leave me a comment. For guest blogging, I'd be happy to give you a $10 store credit in my tpt shop. Have another tip? I would love for you to guest blog about anything photography related. Stay dry my friends!















We are so bored on this 4th of July!

 








I hope they don't get sick.. I'm such a bad aunt!




8 comments:

  1. I need to watermark my photos, too...but there is never enough time in the day!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watermark mine when I upload them to my computer from my phone immediately using Pixlr (website). Just select all the photos I want and then watermark them real fast, save over the old ones, and that's it! LOVE that you got to see Honey Boo Boo and the fam! They are my FAVS. Might not be the most "classy" family but they are soooo down to earth!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered a program called Blogstomp that allows you watermark really quickly! It does cost $ but it works and it's quick!!!! :) Looking forward to Saturday Snapshots! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several ways that I have used. None of which are fast :( I usually do mine in Picassa when I upload my photos.

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to find out what the fastest way is. I was JUST searching this and couldn't find anything... it looks like Wordpress has a plugin (equivalent to Blogger's widgets) that watermark photos. Too bad blogger doesn't :(

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used several different methods and would be willing to share them all. I'll even time myself to see how long it takes on each if you'd like. I'd love to do a guest blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy if Honey Boo Boo is in town they must be going crazy there! Were they filming their show? I initially thought Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-ins and Dives was who you were talking about. Definitely not even close!

    I am very excited to learn about watermarking! I have always wanted to know the easiest way! I always do mine on Picmonkey and it's always an extra step that I don't want to take.

    Hope the rain stops so you can get out and enjoy the sunshine!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Honey Boo Boo!! That's so awesome that you go to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!