Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

12 on the 12th

I'm getting my camera ready for today and you should too! Simpson's Superstars is hosting her FIRST LINKY party 12 on the 12th where you will  post 12 random pictures from the 12th day of the month. Today happens to be EXTRA special.



Grab your cameras, phones, iPads etc. and start snapping away.  Feel free to take whatever pictures you would like (just keep it clean) and then join the party.  



1. Made yummy and very easy white chocolate dipped oreo cookies

2. Made a quick visit to see my sweet Nephew

3. Welcomed our new intern today! YAY

4. Switched tables today. I switch every reporting period. I love KAGAN structures.

5. Received some beautiful flowers today

6. Had dinner at my dad's tonight.

7. Have you tried this peppermint Mocha creamer? To die for!


8. Made some treats for my sweet co-workers baby shower!

9. Nails done with shellac

10. Found out we won a Target Grant- YAY!

11. Had too many of these dangerous sweets.

12. Went to the gym for a training session. 


3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I am JEALOUS of your student teacher! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the spring semester :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the grant! And I just looked at that creamer and thought it would either be awful or amazing!

    Jennifer
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm, those oreos look dangerous!! And flowers from your dad, how sweet:)))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!