Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

BOO!


I've Been Boo-ed!!!


Beth Ann, over at Taming My Flock of Firsties  has Boo-ed me!




Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighborhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version!  Here is how it works:
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
I've Been Boo-ed
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!



Today I'm sharing one of my favorite October activities. 




Clutter-Free Classroom has a great packet
Check it out here

I also love having a dead word funeral and putting overused words to rest.
Hope has a Trick or Treat Writing is Sweet packet that I  use.

You should also check out this bulletin board contest. You can win $100 to MPM school supplies. 

2012 Halloween Bulletin Board Contest



Do you have any special Halloween books that you just love to read?
I have several that my students just love and so do I!

If You're a Monster and You Know it 
There Was An Old Monster
Where's My Mummy?
Skeleton Hiccups
Skeleton Meets the Mummy
Monster Mash
Even Monsters Need Haircuts
The Runaway Mummy
Substitute Creature
Scaredy-Cat Splat
Awesome books with free songs!



Want to check out some great songs for FREE? Click on the link to download the songs that go with If You're a Monster and You Know It and There Was An Old Monster. WARNING- they will get stuck in your head. They have the best beat.

If You're A MONSTER And You KNOW It song 

There Was An Old MONSTER song 














I'm sharing the BOO with many others. I'm late for a soccer game so I'm out the door. 

Check out this fun giveaway that I'm participating in !




10 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for linking up! Love all your project ideas... love, love the lay the word to rest!! You are GREAT!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out. Looks like you have some professional pumpkin makers. They're awesome! :) Jodi from The Clutter-Free Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great activities....and the list of Halloween books are super. I did manage to resist clicking on the songs...I don't think I want to walk around the rest of the day with those in my head!

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are great! I think I'm going to have to do that project one of these days. So cute!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those book report pumpkins are darling! Love the scarves you're giving away for 4th Grade Frolics giveaway!
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the projects that you shared...the pumpkins are my favorite.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pumpkin book reports are the cutest thing ever! Thank you sharing:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these! They are so cute and look like the students have fun creating them. I am your newest follower.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great suggestions & ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!