Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Tell Me More!



I'm linking up with Janis over at Grade Three is the Place for Me for her Newbie Blog Hop and Amy at Step into 2nd Grade I started over Spring Break just over 4 months ago. I've enjoyed every minute.

What state do I live in? The Sunshine State (Florida)
What is my current teaching position? I am looping to 2nd grade!
What is my teaching experience? I have taught for 10 years,  K-2
When did I start my blog? My first official post was on March 25, 2012
What would my blogging tip be? I would have to definitely agree with everyone that the word verification has got to go! I think it's also important to have a blog that's reader friendly.( Text broken into smaller chunks, not a lot of clutter, large print, normal font, no music, etc)

Don't feel like you have to read them all! Just pick a few!




1. I am a little obsessive compulsive. For example, I check my email, facebook, blogs, websites, and my regular mail all the time. 

2. I started jogging again. I jogged three miles today . We have a group of teachers doing a 5K in November.

3. I don’t like watching movies more than once. I also rarely listen to a full song before I change the station in my car or song on my ipod. 

4. When I am with children I am very happy. If I am not teaching then I am probably babysitting or hanging out with my niece and nephew.

5. I love taking pictures! It's my new hobby.

6. I'm addicted to Pinterest and just love TPT!

7. My favorite stores are Target, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels. Plus I usually get to use coupons which excite me. 

8. Decorating for every holiday is really fun for me. I have a wreath or door hanger for each holiday/season and a doormat that matches. 

9. Crafts are so much fun so I've really enjoyed Monday Made Its with Tara.

10. I love perfume. 

11.I don’t like to change my jewelry so I have a few nice pieces that I never take off. I sleep, swim, etc in my earrings, watch, two rings, and necklace. 

12. My favorite food is Mexican. I love white cheese dip. I do not eat any SEAFOOD. The smell makes me sick. 

13. I don’t like flying but I get over it so I can travel. I also have a fear of thunderstorms and snakes. 
14. I LOVE pedicures. I get a pedicure once a month to show off my toe rings that I have worn for the past 10 years. I also wear open toed shoes every chance I get. 

15. I graduated college in two years.

16. Florida,Alabama, Los Angeles and Toronto are all places that I have lived. 

17. I love decorating my classroom . Thanks Schoolgirl Style for your inspiration!

18. I don’t like throwing away things that I might be able to use one day. I kinda hoard school supplies in my classroom closet. 

19. If it was appropriate, I would wear flip flops everyday!

20. I love to floss my teeth. Sometimes I do it more than once a day. 

21. I like getting facials and massages.

22.  I am a night person. I love to sleep in. I could sleep until 12.

23. I obsessed  POLKA DOTS, FONT, and CLIP ART!

24. I have three sisters and three brothers.

25. The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit are my favorite T.V. shows





23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bachelorette and I am so unbelievably excited for the finale tonight!!!

    I am also incredibly impressed at how many followers you have gained in your short blogging timeframe!! You go girl! haha!

    Taylor
    BakingCraftingTeaching Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally compulsive, too. I enjoyed reading your list.
    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE SVU!!!! There are always marathons on and I'm constantly watching them. Not to mention I have my DVR recording any episode that comes on. There's always SVU to watch at my house! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on the newbie blog list! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up! I wish I loved to floss, dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Bachelorette too! I think Arie will win, but would prefer Jef!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Lana above about the Bachelorette! I also DISLIKE seafood and LOVE Mexican! My favorite restaurant is Ole, Ole down in Broward County:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go with the jogging and 5K coming up! I too recently started jogging, AGAIN.
    I already follow you, and didn't know you just started your blog in the spring.
    Thanks for sharing the fun facts about you!
    Tarita
    Papers, Pencils and Books, Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tip about the word verification. Off now to check that mine is turned off (or at least figure out how to turn it off!!!)...

    ✿ Judith
    teaching with J

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so fun! I wish you were on my teaching team!!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Graduated college in two years...you are amazing!!!

    Glad that I could connect with you through the blog hop.

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry that you can't wear flip flops every day. I have an awesome principal who doesn't mind that we wear flip flops to school. And that's amazing that you finished college in 2 years. I finished in 5, partly because I changed my major 4 times (biology/ pre-med, early childhood education, sociology, and then back to education).

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am the same way about songs on the radio!! I have always felt I'm so weird to do that. It drives my family crazy and I really do try to not change the music when others are in the car with me!! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can easily be sucked into the world of reality T.V. I can't really remember what I watched before reality T.V..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog I can't imagine having almost 600 followers. I'm your newest follower. if you get a chance please visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm...one thing? I LOVE to color code EVERYTHING! From the items in my closet to everything in my classroom! I'm obsessed!

    Karyn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love polka dots, pedicures, massages and watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette too! How exciting that you're looping this year!

    Would love if you would stop by my blog-I have a FREEBIE for second grade math journals!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your transportation display! I am planning on making one tomorrow. Just became your newest member! Drop by my blog anytime.

    - Vicky

    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Found you through the newbie blog hop. I also love photography and take pictures all the time. Come visit my blog sometime and get some freebies from my teacher pay teacher store.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your transportation chart- I just might NEED to make one of those ;)

    p.s. I'm a flip flop girl too...maybe it's the Florida that's in us? ;)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a flipflop girl too! Of course those are necessary for SC weather! They are the best!

    I would love to have your transportation chart! It would be adorable hanging in my classroom. I am doing a polka dot theme this year in my classroom.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad I am not the only one with a tooth flossing addiction! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!