Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Lucky Ducks

It's Monday so you know what that means. This Monday's Made It is nothing fancy but very useful. LUCKY DUCKS- I've been using them for years and decided it was time for some new ones. I use lucky ducks when calling on students to answer questions, finding students to run errands or sharing their work in on the microphone. I also use LUCKY DUCKS at the end of the day to pick a friend for the treasure box. Click here to get yourself a free copy and check out the other Monday Freebies.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday




13 comments:

  1. I have joined your linky. Now I am going to update my blog post for today.
    I also wanted to tell you that I use the term Lucky Duck all the time in my classroom. For example, whenever I show the students how to fold or make a booklet or something , I always give the one I made to one Lucky Duck. The students love it.I am your newest follower.
    Delena

    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky ducky idea is just too cute! Love it:) Thanks for linking up and sharing:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie! I have used popsicle sticks, but I'm thinking of making lucky ducks too.

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lucky ducks idea! Thanks for sharing the freebie!

    Courtney
    3rd Grade Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I LOVE the lucky duck idea! So cute :) And I wanted to let you know about a giveaway going on at http://www.LittleLearningLovies.com
    It's going on all week. Hope to see you and your readers there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, I will have to add it to my to do/make list! Newest follower, found you through Manic Monday!
    Fun in K/1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Ducks...that is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea!

    I awarded you the versatile blogger award here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining my linky party! Love your background, too... hehe

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!