Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Dollar Days Day 3


Friday's dollar deals are listed below


This is a little packet to review classroom rules. Even if you don't use these rules it's still a super cute booklet.
You can use some or all of this packet.
Bee Kind
Bee Responsible
Bee Respectful
Bee Prepared
Bee Ready to Learn
Bee Happy
Beelieve in yourself
Bee Helpful
Bee a good listener
Bee a hard worker
Bee ready
Bee safe
Bee in control
Bee your best!


Great for book bins, supplies, bus tags, gift tags, name tags. and more!

See some reviews below




Come link up and show me before and after pictures of your classroom and organizing skills. I will pick a winner to win a personalized set of name tags. You have until August 30th to link up with your pictures and organizing tips.
After pictures will be coming soon!


One lucky winner will win a set of their own personalized name tags!

How fun are these personalized name tags? I just love them. You can do any size and any colors. I have small and large ones for my students. I'm thinking about getting some done for my stations.










4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I just found you through the Rockin' Resources Linky! I'm your newest follower. Love your editable labels!!!
    Kelly

    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. The different colors name plates is a good idea.I think those name plates are great.

    Magnetic badges & staff badges

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!