Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

End of the Year Memory Book

FREE
TGIF! Only a couple of more days for me. My kids have been super busy completing an end of the year memory book. We've also been talking about facebook. I did a little questioning to see if my students were familiar with facebook. To my surprise, each and everyone of my students could tell me ALL about facebook. We then made our own walls and posted our picture in the left hand corner. Each student went around the room and asked their friends to post comments on their wall. This was great for the students who didn't purchase yearbooks. They had a blast!!!You can grab it by clicking on the picture.
$1.75

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog and that is why I'm passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to you!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your adorable blog. I am a new follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your memory book is so adorable! Love it!


    I am having a big TPT giveaway over at my blog--come & check it out!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I am your newest follower!

    Stephany
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!