Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Spice up your Spelling Center

When rote doesn't work, it's time to reach into your bag of tricks and make spelling fun! My students have a spelling book that they turn in every Friday. By Friday, they must have three spelling activities completed. I have a list glued on the inside of  the front cover. Some ideas are text words to a parent, abc order, hangman, pyramid writing, and more. I use ideas from my Spelling and Word Work 101, Spelling and Word Work 102, and Spelling and Word Work 103. My students absolutely love hangman and telephone writing. What fun things do you do for spelling homework or spelling practice?
Since I just finished my third edition of my spelling and word work activities I thought I would put them on sale for $1 each. The sale will end Sunday at 10:00 a.m. central time.


HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've put so much work into these! I'm going to go grab me some while they're on sale!

    I LOVE Word Work in the classroom. I honestly think it's the most versatile subject with SO many fun activities (and to think that when I was in school, it was just the rote writing the word 10 times!)

    I recently put together this little pack for TpT, Wonderful Word Work!

    Thanks for spending so much time on yours. I can't wait to go see them!

    Jillian
    Just Tinkerin' Around

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!