Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

I've been tagged again

I've been tagged again but this time by Mrs. S at Stapler's Strategies. Check out her cute blog. This is fun! I wonder how it ever stops. I'll be worn out. I wonder how many calories I'll burn from all this tagging. JK!
Here are her 10 questions and answers.


I'm keeping my ten questions but asking 10 more blogs.
Here is my list of tag-ees

Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
So…let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we?

Here are my 10 questions :
1.       Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math?
2.       Where's your favorite place to find clip art?
3.       Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade?
4.       Favorite website for your students?
5.       Point and shoot camera  or DSLR?
6.       Do you arrive to school early or stay late?
7.       Coke or  Pepsi?
8.       Michael’s or Hobby Lobby?
9.     What is your favorite read aloud?
10.   Winter Break or Spring Break?



I love these strategies from whole brain teaching. Especially the blow in your bubble and release and class yes.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Michele:
    Just letting you know I finished my Blog Homework! I added your tag to my other tags. Thanks for thinking of me.
    I'm enjoying reading your posts and I hope you have a wonderful week...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the TAG, these games are always fun!

    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing. I love reading the questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!